Business Formation, Transactions, And Governance
A new or growing business faces a variety of different issues, not the least of which is picking the right lawyer with whom to work. Ellen Fishbein has experience working with businesses of varying sizes and in different phases of growth. She has the knowledge and experience to properly advise businesses on compliance issues such as licensing and tax reporting and to provide insightful guidance on a wide ranges of corporate governance and transactional issues including, for example, reviewing, drafting and negotiating shareholder agreements, vendor or customer contracts, leases, LLC operating agreements, and asset purchase agreements.
Ellen listens to her clients to determine their needs and goals and then works efficiently to achieve them.
Helping Clients Think Strategically
Ellen can assist with the following:
- Helping you determine the right business entity such as an LLC, PLLC, partnership, or S- or C-corporation
- Drawing up business transaction agreements, business succession agreements and member control agreements
- Drafting articles, resolutions and filing annual reports
- Drawing up contracts and employment agreements
- Drafting and negotiating lease agreements for your workspace
- All-encompassing business planning and advice for both short term and long term
- Keeping you updated on new legislation that could impact your business
Planning Now And For The Future
Ellen prides herself on providing protection for business owners, managers, and founders so that they can focus on the job of running a business. Working with a lawyer at the beginning of the process and on an ongoing basis will help avoid unnecessary risk and expense in operating your business.